2020 has been a year of change for us all and here at the salon we have been working hard to adapt our business so that we are in line with recommended government guidelines, but also to ensure that you can still enjoy the premium beauty experience you expect from us.
Here are the new measures we have put in place to ensure your visit is enjoyable and secure.
When you arrive at the salon:
You’ll see that our reception area now has a clear perspex screen in front of it for customer and staff protection, but you’ll still be greeted with a friendly smile from one of our team. Our team wear a face visor and you will need to wear a face mask during your visit, unless you’re having facial treatments. When you have a facial there is no need for you to wear a mask, but our staff will wear a face visor and a mask.
We ask that everyone entering the salon santises their hands and you’ll see us regularly sanitising door handles and handrails in the salon. We also ask you to fill out the medical form.
We keep our salon safe for you by:
• Regularly and thoroughly disinfecting our hands, surfaces, tools and equipment. This includes sanitising the treatments areas before and after you arrive, cleaning door handles, handrails and the credit card machine too. Anything that you touch is kept clean
• We change the bedding in our treatment rooms after every client
• Our staff wear the relevant PPE. We have opted for clear visors so we can still offer our friendly service, but we will wear masks when we are in closer contact with you for facial treatments
• We are using single use nail and buffer packs with our manicures – you’re welcome to take them home with you after your manicure
We ask our clients to:
• Book your appointment online or on the phone so we can manage the amount of people in the salon at any one time
• Use the hand sanitiser when you arrive at the salon and make use of the sanisiting stations around the salon while you are with us
• Wear a face covering (except when you are having a facial treatment)
• Fill out your details on the medical form
• Reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell
We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have any questions, please call us on 01344 625 625 or email the salon: email@example.com